The fitting of Nocturnal lenses follows a similar procedure to conventional contact lenses. A corneal topographer is used to map the exact contours of the eye using thousands of points of reference. This data is then used to produce individually tailored lenses to suit your precise needs. The topographer is also used to check the eye after the lens has been worn.
Fitting and wearing schedule
- Appointment 1 - The optician checks for suitability then accurately measures the contours of the eye.
- Data is then used to precision engineer lenses for the individual user.
- Appointment 2 - Lenses are collected, fitted and a further appointment is made for the next morning.
- Appointment 3 - The eye and lenses are checked thoroughly and topographic readings taken.
- Appointment 4 - A few days later the user is given a further check-up to ensure both practitioner and user are totally satisfied with the treatment.
- Check-ups are then scheduled at similar intervals to those for normal contact lens users.
Nocturnal lenses... freedom you want, all day, everyday.
• Click here to find your nearest practitioner